Get your creative juices flowing and express yourself with us. We’re always on the lookout for new authors who can speak their mind out. If you’ve got fresh ideas, concepts, and topics that will entice and challenge our readers, we want to hear about it. You just have to aim in offering readers a fresh perspective on a topic that you just can’t get over with.
We do have to tell you honestly that writing for ScribFlow takes effort. We want your article to be original and brilliant. That’s why we’ll take you out of your comfort zone to get there. Once accepted, you’ll get extensive feedback from us, and we’ll work closely for revisions.
Trust us, it will be worth it as it is rewarding. People all over the globe will read your work and you’ll learn a lot in the process.
Here’s what we need
A partial draft, a short pitch or a rough draft together with an outline can be submitted. The more your submission is complete, the better comments or feedback we can provide. Take note that we only accept original content.
Before submission, please check our recent articles to get some insights into the structuring and formatting of your piece. Your submission must also contain the following:
- Has the main topic, offering a clear argument and not just a list of tricks or suggestions.
- It must have a voice. Be interesting, human, and bold.
- Must be supported with convincing arguments and not just opinions. Cite sources or facts/stats whenever possible.
- Follows our style.
Articles worth publishing
We publish articles having 300–700 words or more, depending on the subject complexity. 1,500 words is an average length. Articles often come with a custom illustration and may be casual in tone or having a well-structured content. All must be well-considered on the exploration for the latest or valuable topics under health, lifestyle, business, current news, and more.
The submission process
Email us your submissions. We prefer Google documents so that we can easily provide feedback directly within your draft.
The next step after submission:
- We will review your submission and determine whether it’s a potential fit. If so, we’ll discuss it.
- We’ll gather the feedbacks and get back to you with notes.
- Send your revised draft back once you’ve addressed our comments. We’ll discuss it again and let you know if we want to accept it.
- We will work closely with you once accepted.
- We will keep you posted for publication as soon as revisions are complete. We won’t promise a specific publication date until the article is well-prepared and ready to go live.